Church (formerly the
Church) was organized in 1938. The congregation first occupied a small building on Moro Street and in 1948 built a stone church on Poyntz across from
In the early 1980s, our present building was erected. The first addition to our building was completed in 1990: a two-story educational unit and office complex. The second addition, completed in 2002, includes offices, classrooms, a kitchenette and a student ministry area.
Westview is affiliated with The Wesleyan Church, headquartered in
Indiana and includes more than 4000 local churches in 72 countries worldwide.
The Wesleyan church finds its roots in John Wesley and the early Methodist leaders in
America . Wesleyans have been at the forefront of commitment to the doctrines of salvation by faith and holy living.
Who are the Wesleyans Brochure